Product Management Strategies
Product Management provides research and advice on the definition, structure and responsibilities of the product management function in b-to-b enterprises. We deliver the operational intelligence and decision support framework necessary for product and solution management leaders to succeed.
Our research focuses on innovation, go-to-market processes and best practices to ensure the commercial success of your company's offerings.
- Business planning – Get best practices and templates for building a business case, market requirements document and product requirements document
- Roadmaps – Leverage our structured roadmapping process to create a long-term future roadmap and learn best practice approaches to prioritize and phase elements within a roadmap, communicate roadmaps and drive alignment
Representative Coverage Areas
- Innovation strategy – SiriusDecisions’ Innovation Strategy Framework helps you determine if you are focusing too much on the next generation of existing product rather than new innovation concepts that could increase market share
- Enhancement prioritization – Access our decisionmaking process for enhancements to existing products and solutions. The tool runs potential enhancements through three sets of variables to score and rank their viability and eventual priority
- The SiriusDecisions Product Marketing and Management (PMM) Model™ – Compare your activities, spend and organizational alignment against those of your peers to ensure that you are focused on the right strategies and tactics to grow your business
- Product Portfolio Optimization Framework – Determine if offerings are suited for growth, maintenance or sunset, and tap into best practices and advice on execution