Recent Research from SiriusDecisions
SiriusDecisions provides research in a variety of formats to deliver a comprehensive view of today's most pressing sales and marketing issues:
- Research Briefs: Monthly research notes that frame executive-level sales and marketing issues. Three to four briefs are delivered to you each month, and are archived on the research portal.
- Vendor Profiles: Reviews of emerging suppliers who may be beneficial to your demand creation, reputation management or sales enablement efforts. SiriusDecisions also plots suppliers on our vendor matrices, allowing you to analyze and narrow your choices.
- Core Strategy Reports: Provides key observations and commentary on SiriusDecisions presentations introducing critical models, frameworks and strategies. These reports tackle more complex sales and marketing issues, and introduce new areas of research in a white paper format.
- SiriusTools: Frameworks, models and issues spectrums that allow you to more easily visualize and communicate your challenges, and to determine the most appropriate courses of action.
- Rich Media: Webcast archives in rich media format that can be replayed at your convenience, shared with team members or used for training purposes.
- SiriusPerspectives: A monthly newsletter that provides a high-level overview of a sales and marketing topic dealing with demand creation, sales optimization or reputation development.
Here's a partial list of some of our recently published research:
Sales Asset Management: The Selection Committee
The responsibility of a selection committee choosing a sales asset management (SAM) solution for a b-to-b organization is to make sure the solution meets the organization’s requirements. In this brief, we explain how to form a SAM selection committee, including core members and resource members who should be included.
Dynamic Profiling: The What and How
In this brief, we identify the technological advances and enhanced buyer experiences necessary to dynamically profile buyers, focusing specifically on what’s required to qualify visitors as potential leads.
Brand Usage: The Digital and Social Style Guide
In this brief, we outline a best practice marketing style guide for use by digital and social marketing teams and third-party providers (e.g. agencies).
The Innovation Council: Key Decision Gates
Executive-level innovation councils ensure that the organization invests in offerings that are aligned with strategy, are in accord with other business units and have the highest prospect for success. In this brief, we define the structure and responsibilities of the innovation council, including questions that should be answered at each decision gate.
Account-Based Models: Is Sales Ready?
Moving to an account-based model may seem like a natural progression for a sales organization as its customer base matures. The change, however, requires a well-planned strategic transition. In this brief, we outline a decision process to help b-to-b sales organizations determine whether they are prepared for the transition to an account-based model.
Partner Loyalty Framework Deep Dive: Strategy
In this brief, the last in a three-part series, we examine elements of channel program strategy that foreshadow successful efforts by suppliers to maximize their partner mindshare and increase long-term partner loyalty.
Account-Based Marketing: Deliverables and Accountability
In this brief, we explain how marketing and sales can establish agreements on which account-based marketing deliverables will delivered by marketing, and how sales will respond.
The Sirius Indicator: Sales Analytics Tool Vendors
In this brief, using the six dimensions of the Sirius Indicator, we discuss the major categories to consider when evaluating and scoring sales analytics tool vendors.
Brand Usage: The Marketing Style Guide
In this brief, we outline a best practice marketing style guide for use by internal users and external providers.
Introducing the SiriusDecisions Innovation Strategy Framework
In this brief, we introduce the SiriusDecisions Innovation Strategy Framework, a model that organizations can use to rationalize their investments across four quadrants of customer-driven innovation.
We can help you with the research and insight you need to take your sales and marketing to the next level. Learn more