Recent Research from SiriusDecisions
SiriusDecisions provides research in a variety of formats to deliver a comprehensive view of today's most pressing sales and marketing issues:
- Research Briefs: Monthly research notes that frame executive-level sales and marketing issues. Three to four briefs are delivered to you each month, and are archived on the research portal.
- Vendor Profiles: Reviews of emerging suppliers who may be beneficial to your demand creation, reputation management or sales enablement efforts. SiriusDecisions also plots suppliers on our vendor matrices, allowing you to analyze and narrow your choices.
- Core Strategy Reports: Provides key observations and commentary on SiriusDecisions presentations introducing critical models, frameworks and strategies. These reports tackle more complex sales and marketing issues, and introduce new areas of research in a white paper format.
- SiriusTools: Frameworks, models and issues spectrums that allow you to more easily visualize and communicate your challenges, and to determine the most appropriate courses of action.
- Rich Media: Webcast archives in rich media format that can be replayed at your convenience, shared with team members or used for training purposes.
- SiriusPerspectives: A monthly newsletter that provides a high-level overview of a sales and marketing topic dealing with demand creation, sales optimization or reputation development.
Here's a partial list of some of our recently published research:
Communication's Impact on the Buyer's Journey: C-Level Personas
In this brief, we highlight findings from SiriusDecisions research into C-level buyer personas that demonstrate the impact of activities frequently executed by communications on the three phases of the buyer’s journey.
Product, Solution and Industry Marketing: Roles and Responsibilities
In this brief, we focus on 12 activities where product, solution and industry marketing roles overlap or differ in order to illustrate the proper areas of focus for each function.
The SiriusDecisions Content Model: Audience Framework
In this brief, we take a deep dive into the audience stage of the SiriusDecisions Content Model and explain how to define targeted audience segments in order to guide content strategy and production.
SiriusView: Marketing Automation Platforms 2014
This SiriusView compares the leading vendors within the b-to-b marketing automation platform (MAP) space.
|Core Strategy Report|
Account-Based Marketing Toolkit
In this SiriusDecisions Core Strategy Report, we introduce the SiriusDecisions ABM toolkit, and describe how it facilitates the process of executing three of the four ABM types: large account, named account and industry.
Partner Demand Services: Last-Mile Execution Support
In this brief, we describe four types of channel demand services that are typically delivered by last-mile execution resources in local geographies.
Sales Productivity: Reducing Non-Core Selling Time
In this brief, we present a three-step approach for sales operations to evaluate and streamline non-core selling activities.
The SiriusDecisions Integrated Measurement Framework
In this brief, we introduce the SiriusDecisions Integrated Measurement Framework, a guide to selecting metrics and organizing performance reporting across sales, marketing and product functions.
Partner Demand Services: Regional
In this brief, we describe five types of channel demand services that are typically provided by regional (or business unit) channel marketing resources.
SiriusView: Web Content Management 2014
This SiriusView compares the leading vendors within the b-to-b Web content management (WCM) space.
We can help you with the research and insight you need to take your sales and marketing to the next level. Learn more