Recent Research from SiriusDecisions
SiriusDecisions provides research in a variety of formats to deliver a comprehensive view of today's most pressing sales and marketing issues:
- Research Briefs: Monthly research notes that frame executive-level sales and marketing issues. Three to four briefs are delivered to you each month, and are archived on the research portal.
- Vendor Profiles: Reviews of emerging suppliers who may be beneficial to your demand creation, reputation management or sales enablement efforts. SiriusDecisions also plots suppliers on our vendor matrices, allowing you to analyze and narrow your choices.
- Core Strategy Reports: Provides key observations and commentary on SiriusDecisions presentations introducing critical models, frameworks and strategies. These reports tackle more complex sales and marketing issues, and introduce new areas of research in a white paper format.
- SiriusTools: Frameworks, models and issues spectrums that allow you to more easily visualize and communicate your challenges, and to determine the most appropriate courses of action.
- Rich Media: Webcast archives in rich media format that can be replayed at your convenience, shared with team members or used for training purposes.
- SiriusPerspectives: A monthly newsletter that provides a high-level overview of a sales and marketing topic dealing with demand creation, sales optimization or reputation development.
Here's a partial list of some of our recently published research:
The SiriusDecisions Metrics Spectrum
In this brief, we introduce the SiriusDecisions Metrics Spectrum, a framework that categorizes the metrics available for measuring and reporting on business performance.
Best Practices for Customer Referral Programs
A well-constructed customer referral program can play an important role for b-to-b organizations by converting customer advocacy into new sources of demand. In this brief, we outline three sets of best practices for designing a referral program.
Conducting a Content Process Gap Analysis
In this brief, we describe how to apply the SiriusDecisions Content Gap Analysis to identify areas of strength or weakness and begin moving toward a more optimized state.
Introducing the SiriusDecisions Marketing Competency Framework
In this brief, we introduce the SiriusDecisions Marketing Competency Framework, define its components and explain how it can be used to improve the performance of marketing organizations.
|Core Strategy Report|
Crafting the Ideal Marketing Mix
In this SiriusDecisions Core Strategy Report, we introduce a new methodology for planning a marketing mix based on what matters most to the buying audience.
Best Practices for Sales Onboarding
In this brief, we describe four sets of best practices to accelerate reps’ sales skill growth, increase their product knowledge and acclimate them to their new company.
Market Segmentation: Goals and Principles
In this brief, we review the goals of market segmentation and the principles that should be applied to define market segments.
Launch Team Composition and Governance
In this brief, we explain best practices for selecting launch team representatives from each stakeholder group, including the emerging practice of enlisting a project management office (PMO) to support the launch team.
|Core Strategy Report|
Developing the Industry Marketing Plan
In this SiriusDecisions Core Strategy Report, we provide a template and guidelines that industry marketing teams can use to develop and present an annual industry marketing plan.
B-to-B Sales: Roles and Responsibilities
In this brief, we define key b-to-b sales roles, their responsibilities, reporting structure, success metrics and compensation guidelines.
We can help you with the research and insight you need to take your sales and marketing to the next level. Learn more