Recent Research from SiriusDecisions
SiriusDecisions provides research in a variety of formats to deliver a comprehensive view of today's most pressing sales and marketing issues:
- Research Briefs: Monthly research notes that frame executive-level sales and marketing issues. Three to four briefs are delivered to you each month, and are archived on the research portal.
- Vendor Profiles: Reviews of emerging suppliers who may be beneficial to your demand creation, reputation management or sales enablement efforts. SiriusDecisions also plots suppliers on our vendor matrices, allowing you to analyze and narrow your choices.
- Core Strategy Reports: Provides key observations and commentary on SiriusDecisions presentations introducing critical models, frameworks and strategies. These reports tackle more complex sales and marketing issues, and introduce new areas of research in a white paper format.
- SiriusTools: Frameworks, models and issues spectrums that allow you to more easily visualize and communicate your challenges, and to determine the most appropriate courses of action.
- Rich Media: Webcast archives in rich media format that can be replayed at your convenience, shared with team members or used for training purposes.
- SiriusPerspectives: A monthly newsletter that provides a high-level overview of a sales and marketing topic dealing with demand creation, sales optimization or reputation development.
Here's a partial list of some of our recently published research:
Partner Assessment Process Deep Dive: Participants and Execution
In this brief, we explain how to define the pool of participants for a partner assessment, and best practices for preparing and executing the assessment.
The SiriusDecisions Social Demand Tactics Framework
In this brief, we describe the SiriusDecisions Social Demand Framework, a tool designed to help organizations understand how social media should be integrated into their demand creation program mix.
The SiriusDecisions Product Management Maturity Model
In this brief, we introduce the SiriusDecisions Product Management Maturity Model and describe how it can be used to evaluate a product management organization.
Strategic Account Plans: Eight Critical Components
In this brief, we define eight required components of a strategic account plan that leads to a deeper understanding of the customer’s business, a roadmap to coordinate the sales approach and an executable plan for a long-term relationship that maximizes account revenue.
Delivering Persona-Based Marketing Through Partners
In this brief, we outline six best practices for suppliers to deliver persona-based marketing programs through their channel partners.
Sorting Out Portfolio Marketing and Sales Enablement
In this brief, we define portfolio marketing and sales enablement, and discuss how the two groups must align to increase the effectiveness of the sales organization.
Crafting a Product or Solution Value Proposition
In this brief, we describe the components of a b-to-b value proposition and provide a worksheet for crafting these components into a statement that will ignite a spark of attraction between a buyer and a b-to-b offering.
Field and Regional Marketing: Building Global Influence
In this brief, we describe a three-part process that dispersed marketing functions can use to build and maintain influence with centralized global marketing.
Marketing Operations: Project Acceptance and Prioritization
In this brief, we outline the project acceptance requirements, prioritization process and criteria that marketing operations should apply when evaluating projects.
Operationalizing the Sales Quarterly Business Review
In this brief, we identify four sets of best practices that sales operations can use to develop and lead quarterly business revews (QBRs) that produce valuable insights and decisions.
We can help you with the research and insight you need to take your sales and marketing to the next level. Learn more