Learn best-in-class demand creation techniques – online and on your own time.
Enroll in our popular online “Foundations for Best Practices in Demand Creation” course, which provides an easy-to-follow methodology-based approach to the six core concepts that SiriusDecisions believes every b-to-b sales and marketing professional needs to know.
These core concepts include:
- Demand Type
- Relative Targeting
- Lead Taxonomy
- Buying Cycle
- Portfolio Marketing
- Demand Waterfall
Learn more about our "Foundations in Demand Creation" course in our demo video:
This course takes a how-to approach to demand creation by teaching not only the concepts, but how to implement what you’ve learned in your day-to-day work. Upon course completion, you’ll walk away with:
- The skills to conduct a demand type assessment for a specific product within your organization
- A relative targeting methodology that scores and ranks a target segments’ propensity to purchase
- A template for assigning lead attributes and a preliminary lead scoring model
- A three-touch portfolio marketing process flow including how to create thematic messaging, offers, and information collection strategies
- A strategy map for implementing tactics that align with the buyer’s journey
- A framework for assessing the metrics that marketing and sales can be accountable for from inquiry to closed deal
For more information including course enrollment, format, system requirements and frequently asked questions, click on the links found in the left sidebar.