||What You'll Gain
Foundations for Best Practices in Demand Creation
|Comprehensive understanding of the six foundational concepts required for any marketer or sales professional who impacts demand creation.
- Standardize lead definitions and prepare the elements of a successful lead-scoring model.
- Understand the journey that your prospect takes to purchase.
- Learn the core components of a multi-touch marketing strategy
- Learn the metrics that sales and marketing can share to gauge the health of the funnel.
|Best Practices in B-to-B Lead Nurturing
||Fundamental principles of lead-nurturing and tangible tactics for road-mapping your lead nuture plan.
- The fundamental elements of a successful lead-nurture program--from a simple to intricate level of complexity.
- A deep dive into each of the 3 nurturing types including the processes, resources and collaboration between marketing and sales that are required to implement each of them.
- A strategic planning framework for nurturing that guides prospects through the buying cycle with aligned messages, offers, touches, tactics and information collection.
- Examples of frameworks and nurture flow strategies to use as guiding templates for the 3 types of nurture.
|Messaging and Campaign Planning
||A strategic framework for creating thematic, effective messaging and campaigns that align with the b-to-b buying process.
- How to build a message and campaign framework that aligns with the b-to-b buying process.
- How to create messaging to impact all aspects of the buyer's experience and marketing goals: i.e., seeding and creating demand, nurturing, enabling sales and building market intelligence.
- Key trends in the marketing mix and strategies for creating consistency across multiple mediums.
- A step-by-step process for converting existing campaigns into a multi-touch framework.
||Proven methodologies for improving marketing contribution throughout the waterfall.
- Gain a critical understanding of your Demand Type, Buying Cycle and Knowledge Inflection Points and how application of these theories contribute to pipeline acceleration.
- Key trends affecting sales and why marketing's involvement in the bottom of the waterfall is critical.
- How to implement stimulus offers that push late-stage pipeline deals toward closing.
- How to create and implement enablement/acknowledge programs designed to help build sales competencies and break down barriers to close.
||Key principles required to build an ABM framework.
- How to build, in conjunction with sales, an agreed upon set of common criteria that selects and scores candidates with the highest propensity for success.
- How to apply the Account-Based Selection Framework to your organization.
- How to maximize resources and assign specific roles and responsibilities on both the marketing and sales side to achieve successful account-based marketing results.
- Comprehensive understanding of how to measure success for both Large Account Marketing (1 to 1) and Current Account Marketing (1 to many).
Essentials of Product Marketing and Management
|Key attributes of the SiriusDecisions Product Marketing and Management Model (PMM Model) needed to communicate, adopt and integrate it into your organization.
- Gain a high-level overview of the PMM Model, including the three phases of the model: (1) strategy, (2) execution, and (3) growth.
- How to effectively guide a core product team on the strategy required to work cross-functionally.
- How to execute effectively towards launch and growth initiatives in a manner that meets objectives, updates management on progress, and promotes growth.
- How to implement growth after a product is released into the marketplace in order to increase and retain customers by establishing loyalty and enhancing the offering.
|Core Concepts in Channel Marketing for Resellers
||Fundamental skills and knowledge required for an effective digital marketing plan for channel partners.
- Learn the skills and knowledge required to create and execute an effective digital marketing plan for channel partners
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of fundamental concepts, program strategy and planning, and a step-by-step tactic and execution model that is ready-to-implement.
|Marketing Measurement in Action
||Best practices for what marketing measurement needs to show, how to interpret the data and how to deliver.
- How to take the data that is shown in the reporting and translate it into actionable advice for making good decisions to improve demand creation planning and execution.
- How to comprehend tactic performance and then, in turn, how to utilize those measurements to improve demand creation outcomes.
|Foundations of B-to-B Social Media
||Key attributes of the SiriusDecisions MEAD model and how to utilize it to develop a comprehensive social media strategy.
- Key differences between B-to-C and B-to-B social media and implementation pitfalls to avoid.
- A step-by-step strategy to effectively implement a social media monitoring strategy, from preparation to optimization.