SiriusDecisions' Summit is the premier b-to-b conference, attracting the best and the brightest in b-to-b sales, marketing and product from Fortune 500 companies and major small to medium-sized enterprises. Delegates receive SiriusDecisions’ latest insight, data, models and frameworks, and they learn about the technology and services that power b-to-b.
We are pleased to announce that registration for SiriusDecisions' 2015 Summit, to be held May 12 – 15, 2015 in Nashville, TN, is now open. This year’s conference, themed Outperform: Strategies for Intelligent Growth, will focus on effective ways to grow and outperform in today’s competitive marketplace. Join this year's expected 2,300 attendees at the industry’s leading event for b-to-b sales, marketing and product leaders. We’ll help you turn strategy into reality.
Who Should Attend?
Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Sales Officer
Chief Strategy Officer
VP/Dir Marketing Operations
VP/Dir Field Marketing
VP/Dir Demand Generation
VP/Dir Marketing Communications
VP/Dir Corporate Communications
VP/Dir Channel Marketing
VP/Dir Sales Operations
VP/Dir Sales Enablement
VP/Dir Global Accounts
VP/Dir Channel Sales
VP/Dir Product Marketing
VP/Dir Product Management
VP/Dir Portfolio Marketing or Management
VP/Dir Solutions Marketing or Management
VP/Dir Product Strategy
VP/Dir Product Development
Why Should You Attend?
Summit delegates gain invaluable access to
- New models and frameworks that equip executives to modernize and elevate sales, marketing and product performance
- Deep dives into key focus areas that are top of mind across the sales, marketing and product disciplines
- Best-in-class peer success stories covering such topics as alignment, operations, solutions, social, channel, communications and enablement
- Top-performing peer programs highlighted across demand creation, account-based marketing, channel, influencer and enablement
- Networking opportunities with industry peers
- Technology and services providers that power b-to-b all in one place, our Sponsor Marketplace
- Insight and advice from SiriusDecisions analysts on how to optimize performance of your revenue engine